Sunday 15 January 2012

Blog 1: Introduction

Who is this girl?
My name is Ivana Musutova and I am currently in my second year of studying Graphic Design at Humber College. During high school I wasn't too sure of what I wanted to do with my life, I just knew I enjoyed art and communication, which has led me to this career choice, and so far I don't regret it one bit.
A bit more about my background, I was born and raised in Slovakia. I moved to Canada at the age of 10, because my dad loved to travel and believed that life was better here. I have also traveled quite a bit and have been fortunate enough to be introduced to different cultures, people and environments.


Why is she blogging?
This blog was created to express my thoughts and opinions about what is currently going on around us. Design is one of those things that is everywhere. Through this blog I want to discover myself and what I feel about Design and what it has done for us, not only in theory, but overall. I hope to gain better understanding of how it makes the world function and how without it and creative minds, we have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment