Sunday 15 April 2012

Blog10: Video Feedback One

I thought everyone did a great job on their Design Theory Videos, however Shalue's video was the one I liked best. I liked the style she decided to do it, the video reminded me of "schools kill creativity" video.  I thought it was neat she decided to illustrate all her drawings and statements. She even managed to make it super informative and funny! Her Design is statement was clearly stated a few times to you knew the whole time what she was talking about. She supported her Design is statement with accurate points and explanations. Overall this video seemed very professional and I could definitely see it getting a lot of hits on YouTube! :)

Awesome job Shalue!

If you want to view Shalues video, here it is !
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCUQYZfKXM&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment