Sunday 8 April 2012

Blog9: My Mentor

In my life I have come across many people that have made an influence on my life. I look up to my parents for raising me and showing me my way in the world, I look up to my bosses and mangers to be a better leader, and I look to my peers to better myself.

One of the people who has made a very big impact on me as a person was my grade 12 math teacher. Mr P is a wonderful person who is so incredibly understanding and I wish there were more teachers like him. Teachers are sometimes intimidating, angry and boring, but Mr P was the complete opposite. He was a math teacher who was full of enthusiasm, patience and knowledge. Math was one of my weakest subjects in high school and thanks to him I manged to get the best grade in that class.

I am thankful to have had him because he made something so difficult (so I thought) seem so easy. He has taught me patience and hard work pays off. This is something I keep telling myself to this day because this applies to graphic design in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment